Family Law Solicitors Birmingham, West Midlands

Financial Settlement


When you divorce or end a civil partnership you and your ex-partner need to agree how to separate your finances.
This includes deciding how you're going to divide:

  • pensions
  • property
  • savings
  • investments

You might get things like:

  • a share of your partner's pension - including State Pension or private pension plans
  • regular maintenance payments to help with children or living expenses

If you and your ex-partner agree on how to divide money and property, you need to apply for a consent order to make it legally binding.
It's important to note that dividing and sharing money/ property is different if you are not married or in a civil partnership. What you can do in Scotland and Northern Ireland is also different.

Contact us today, risk free, to discuss how we can help

Unlike traditional law firms, we do not clock watch or charge per hour, per letter, per call or per correspondence.

Our fees are always fixed, transparent and designed to be affordable from the outset.

We are specialist Immigration Solicitors based in Birmingham who also offer consultations by appointment nationally.

At Kewalion & Co we endeavour to provide a five-star service by listening to our clients' needs, actually caring about their case and giving a high level personal service to each and every one.

We are a specialist immigration law practice, providing specialist advice on all aspects of Personal, Business, British Nationality and Human Rights immigration.

Our clients range from private individuals and sole traders, to multinational corporations.