Personal Immigration

Personal Immigration Services Birmingham, West Midlands

Apply for British Citizenship Birmingham, West Midlands, UK


How do I qualify? Naturalisation is not an entitlement and a decision can only be made to grant you citizenship if you can demonstrate that you satisfy certain legal requirements and the Home Secretary thinks fit to naturalise you. The requirements for…

Apply for British Citizenship for Children, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK

Registration as a British citizen for children born in and outside the UK


Do you need advice and assistance with registering your child(ren), who were born either inside or outside the UK, as British citizens? Below is a detailed guide on the requirements, supporting documents needed and overview of the application process. For…

Apply For Indefinite Leave To Remain Birmingham, West Midlands, UK


Are you eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain ('ILR')? Finally! Is it that time already? Are you unsure and confusd about the requirements? Do you need to get it right and instruct professional help? Whether you are aplying under the 5…

Visa extensions


For those of you looking to extend or switch your visa in-country. Whether you currently have permission to remain in the UK or seek to remain in the UK under the partner route, parent route, Tiers 2, 4 and 5…

Partners and Parents


Are you a migrant living in the UK? Are you in a relationship with a British citizen or settled person living in the UK? Alternatively, do you have dependent British citizen children under 18 years of age, for whom you have…

Children - 7 Years residence


For children who have lived continuously in the UK for at least 7 years. Such children can apply for leave to remain on the basis of their 'private life'. What do the Immigration Rules say? Paragraph 276ADE(1)(iv) requires that the applicant…

Long Residence applications


Are you a non-UK national who has been living in the UK continuously and lawfully for at least 10 years? If so, you may qualify for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK on the basis of your 'long residence'. Am…

Private and Family Life


Human Rights & Private Life What does the law say? >Article 8: Right to privacy >>1 Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence. >>2. There shall be no interference by a public authority with…



Have you overstayed in the UK?, Are you currently reporting to the Home Office?, Are you facing removal from the UK?, Are you on temporary admission?, Are you living illegally in the UK? If so, call us now and let us…

UK Spouse/Partner visa


The Spouse or Civil Partner visa category is for partners of British citizens or persons with Permanent residency in the UK, who wish to join, or stay with their husband, wife or civil partner in the UK. You can also…

Child - Entry clearance

Entry clearance to the UK as a dependent child of a person present and settled in the UK


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis dapibus nisl quis orci dapibus ultrices et quis nibh. Aenean eget mi consectetur, porttitor erat quis, aliquam enim. Curabitur euismod lobortis viverra. Mauris sed tincidunt eros. Integer vitae erat sem. Vivamus…

Adult Dependent Relative


Are your parents or dependent adult family members living outside the UK and struggling to cope? Are you stricken with worry? Are you being let down by care arrangements in their home country? If so, contact us today. We are…

Visit visa


UK Visitor visas are for visa nationals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. Visit visa for the UK are split into a number of sub-categories. Namely: >Standard Visitors; >Marriage or Civil Partnership visitors; >Transit visitors; >Permitted paid engagement visitors; Standard Visitors You can…

Visa Refusals


Has your visa application or Asylum case been rejected or refused by the UKVI or by an Entry Clearance Officer? Have you received a refusal notice? Do you have an upcoming Immigration hearing? Would you like to find out the…



This page is being updated If your matter is of an urgent nature then please contact Mr Gurjinder Chhokar, Solicitor and Managing Director directly at: Alternatively, please feel free to either call or complete the contact form on the right. We…