Personal Immigration

Partners and Parents


Are you a migrant living in the UK? Are you in a relationship with a British citizen or settled person living in the UK?

Alternatively, do you have dependent British citizen children under 18 years of age, for whom you have parental responsibility?

If so, you may be able to switch or apply to remain in the UK under either the 5 year or 10 year route to settlement as a Partner/Parent. These are also sometimes referred to as 'Family Life' applications.

Get in touch for a FREE advice consultation. Our expert solicitors can guide you through evidencing the requirements, which supporting documents are needed, explain the application process and procedures.

If you are ready to apply, get in touch today, on 0121 809 5999 or complete the contact box on the right and we will get back to you on the same day or within 24 hours at the latest.

Initial advice is always FREE and without obligation. Contact us today, risk free, to discuss how we can help

Unlike traditional law firms, we do not clock watch or charge per hour, per letter, per call or per correspondence. Our fees are always fixed, transparent and designed to be affordable from the outset.

We are specialist Immigration Solicitors based in Birmingham who also offer consultations by appointment nationally.

At Kewalion & Co we endeavour to provide a five-star service by listening to our clients' needs, actually caring about their case and giving a high level personal service to each and every one.

We are a specialist immigration law practice, providing specialist advice on all aspects of Personal, Business, British Nationality and Human Rights immigration. Our clients range from private individuals and sole traders, to multinational corporations.